These are picture from Regan's very first day of school in Kindergarten. Which just so happened to be the very same day our household goods arrived when we moved from one house to another on base in Alaska. (they tore our old one down and had to move us to another one) I have gotten to the point I just laugh about it now because this seems to be so common in our lives now. Crazy busy on all the important days. Oh well I think God knew what he was doing when he planned that out b/c I was so busy with the moving in I think I forgot to be too sad about my Regan starting school that day. Plus she was one super happy excited girl!
Friday, January 15, 2010
Regan's very first day of school ever
Posted by Abby at 3:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
she looks so cute!
Regan is so excited and happy looking and of course cute.
Wow! I wish I knew what that last person said... Too bad I don't know Japanese. Reagan liitle cheeks and smile are just the sweetest!
Post a Comment