CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

We need to get out the house, how about. . .

Chuck E Cheese? Everyone in our house jumped up and said I wanna go, including Jordan! We had a Monday off from school as it as the last day of the semester and the teachers got the day to prepare grade cards. So surprisingly it was not very crowded and we had a pretty good time. Usually that place gives me migraines and I would prefer a red hot poker in the eye but this was actually dare I say, fun!



Male bonding the Meyer boys way



Regan super excited she hit the jackpot with tickets



Erin loves this ginormous rocking horse and would sit there all day if you let her!

3 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

Glad you had such a fun time together.[But where is YOUR picture?]

Anonymous said...

We love Chuckie Cheese too but don't have one here. :O( Regan did hit the motherload!!

April said...

I love Chuckers! Getting those tickets is addicting!