CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Somebody forgot scissors are for paper only!

Thank goodness this is not a recent shot of Regan. This was taken about May or June the year before she started Kindergarten. She decided in her words to "make her bangs shiney" I still have no idea what that means. But apparently in 5 year old language that means taking your safety scissors (which by the way do cut hair too) and cutting your bangs to the scalp. Oh boy! That entire summer this little girl wore hats until that hair grew back in!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh but those chubby cheeks were so cute!
yep that's about what Erika's hair looks like right now, but not quite as big of an area.

Nana-Judy said...

Cute!
I think all of mine managed to do "some" cutting on their hair. Hair is handy when you want to cut something besides boring old paper! Hehe!

April said...

Hunter hasn't done the hair cutting yet. Might be Judy a matter of time. I like that she is not smiling in the picture. It goes along with the wacked back hair.