We went to a Festival close to home today with Jordan's new friend Arielle and her family. We all had a great time. . .
. . .except when we were feeling grumpy.
The girls found a great game of jumping from one set of road bumps to another. Whatever it kept them busy!


6 comments:
I especially like the one of Jordan and AJ in the firefighter cutout. Funny!
It is great to see the 'regional' activities and get some of the 'flavor' of where you live. Great pics, thanks for sharing!
Finally you got a picture that he didn't delete! It's a great one at that. WOOHOO I'm happy for you. Jordan looks happy. Oh and Erin looks so pitiful.
It looks like everyone had a great time. Nice of A's family to invite you out!
Great pictures and looks like a great time!
That looks like a lot of fun! I love the grumpy look and that is true mom fashion to take a picture of it!
Post a Comment