So we are driving down the road leading up to our house when thunk I hear this sound and something rolls off the side of the car. I stop and look down on the road. And there is a headless snake curled up on the ground. Apparently a bird flew over and lost his find. The horror of having this drop on you if I had been walking instead of driving! AHHHHH! Anyway I looked out and said girls look what is on the road! They both run over to the driver side of the van and look out and say Cool look it's a snake! Regan then says where is it's head? I said well I think the bird ate it off. Regan says Wow I bet that hurt!
Thursday, July 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
That's funny! I bet it DID hurt!
you know she's probably right...I remember seeing your poor dad stop in the middle of the yard while mowing and wouldn't come back out for at least and hour. All because he saw a snake. :O)
ewwww! I would not be able to look!
Reminds me of when we were at the beach last week and the seagulls were eat pecking at a fish on the beach that had wash upped and was not quite dead...ewwww!!!
Post a Comment