Okay this may have been my favorite thing we went to this day at Six Flags. The Sea Lion show was just adorable fun! They put on a pirate show and see the little bitty sea otter? He kept hiding the key to the treasure they couldn't find it anywhere. The kids all kept pointing there it goes! Off the little sea otter would scamper away again with the key...so cute!
I loved how they trained these Sea Lions to do the cutest things. So this guy waving to the crowd? Before he left he blew a big kiss goodbye!
This was one of the hilarious antics. The pirate just couldn't find her trusty friend this Sea Lion and as you can see he was hiding our right on top of her head!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Sea Lion show
Posted by Abby at 12:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I love these types of shows! I have never been to Six Flags. That is definitely on my to go list.
Those shows are so much fun. I remember when I was young all I wanted to do was ride the rides and mom and dad loved the shows...I am def turning into mom and dad when it comes to amusement parks!
i love shows like this. It's been years since I've been to six flags. Is this the one above LA? I don't think they had marine life there when I was there. But I loved the Batman ride that had just opened!
Post a Comment