This is a great shot I convinced a professional photographer that was standing there taking shots of the Golden Gate bridge to snap for us. We are on to more fun in Cali then up to visit our friends the Lamb family in Oregon!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
How nice that he would do that for you! I notice--like father, like daughter--that Christian and Regan are both squinting in the sunlight. Great family pic!
THat really is a GREAT picture. I too noticed the squinting, funny.
That must have been your cold day. I'm so glad that we got to see you guys! Thanks for stopping by. So sad that I forgot to take pics though.
Great picture! It is so nice to get pictures of the whole family when you are on vacation.
Wave if you go down 205!
Love that cold in July feeling San Fran has!
how fun. I love SF. Only been there once and I loved a lot about it. We crossed that famous bridge and went to Sausalito. Cute place.
And I loved Monterray.
Did you do the crooked street? I was bummed I didn't look up where that row of famous houses are across from a park.
Post a Comment