CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Swimming Lessons


We just finished our last day of swimming lessons today. It's so hard to get any decent shots of lessons. They both had a great time and hopefully learned a little too. Erin is becoming really comfortable in the water which makes me so happy! Reminds me of the first time I enrolled her in swimming lessons and the teacher pulled her out on one of those kick boards she started screaming Help! Help! she is trying to drown me! All the parents turned to look and see whose kids she was I turned around too and looked behind me he he! We've come a long way baby!

You should see how well she can torpedo through the water now! By the way look at how long Erin's hair is wet! Check out Regan's awesome prescription goggles I found at the recommendation of the swim instructor for only $30! Gosh I love a deal ;)

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I was confused with your second sentence but I get it "shots" not "shoes" right?

Yeah, can't believe Erin's hair is that long! I would never have guessed!

Anonymous said...

WOW her hair is very long. Don't worry Abby I would have looked behind me too even if it was my kid. :O)