This last shot may be my favorite from the day. You ever have one of those full circle moments that make you all sappy? Well here is mine. So when Christian and I got married my mom gave Christian as a gift a picture of a little boy wearing a Superman cape walking down the sidewalk with his daddy. The caption below it said "Even Superman needs a daddy." As you can imagine the picture brought a tear to my eye and I love it to this day. As I saw Erin running ahead of us to the parking lot this day wearing her Supergirl cape holding her big brother's hand it was just one of those moments that made me think wow I am so grateful for all the blessings God has provided us!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
that is nice. And you're a true blogger if you have your camera ready walking through a parking lot! ha!
Yeah, that is sweet.
Yes, what a sweet moment and what a great big brother....=)
Perfect!
Thanks for sharing this moment.
Our God is AWESOME!
wonderful post!!!
Small Things can mean so much.
Post a Comment