CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 24, 2009

Our first day in San Fran through the eyes of Regan the photographer

We let Regan use my old camera to take pictures our first day in San Francisco. I love to see the shots she comes up with and seeing the world through her eyes! She got shots of interesting signs and sites along our drive. Funny how she picked out that house. I actually noticed it too and though huh that is some interesting shingling on that house! Anyway she also got some shots of The Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz, and the Children's Science Museum we went to that day. She thought that dinosaur looked just like the one in the movie Night at the Museum.










5 comments:

Mandy said...

She did a fabulous job! The roof looks similar to what you would see in Europe.

Nana-Judy said...

Great job Regan! I like seeing what you saw. You took some very interesting pictures!

April said...

Wow! She took some really great pictures. I love seeing it through her eyes.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! She has a wonderful talent! Great job Regan!

Dawn said...

good pics!

Was Bushman still there on Fishermans Wharf? He is a bum that hides behind a bush and jumps out at people and scares them. It is the funniest thing! Well, not so funny when he does it to you but super funny when you stand back and he does it to others! And I loved the clam chowder bread bowls.