Yesterday was Crazy Hair day at Regan's school for spirit week. When she told me this I said do you want me to put your hair up in a bunch of crazy pony tails? She said no I am sure a lot of other girls will be doing that and I don't want to take their idea. You know what I would love? I said what? She said to not have to brush my hair today. So I decided to celebrate the holiday to let her go to school unbrushed with crazy hair ;)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
thats funny
Hey I guess that works too. Great idea Regan. I wish I could have crazy hair day so I didn't have to brush my hair!
what a crazy, crazy kid!
Too cute how she didn't want to do what others were doing. I love her logic for the no combing idea!
Post a Comment