CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Guess what dad?




My rhododendron bush is now blooming. Isn't it beautiful? My dad planted this bush for my last year for my birthday and this is the first time I have gotten to see it bloom. I wanted my dad to see how pretty it is. Thanks dad! I also decided to add some carnations this year and these beauties I have never seen before but now am a big fan of English daisies.

3 comments:

Gramps said...

Your rhododendron is beautiful! I didnt remember it being that color but i sure like it. Glad you like it too. The carnations will look nice too. Love Dad

Claremont First Ward said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOO beautiful!

April said...

Rodies are one of my favorites! We have a purple on in our yard and I look forward to seeing it bloom every year!