So Erin walked in the door from school and this is what I see. I said Erin what happened to your hair? She said oh mommy my rubber band just POPPED and broke. I said oh about when did that happen? Hmmm right after I got off the bus to go into school. So this poor child had crazy hair ALL day!
Monday, May 11, 2009
Uh - Oh
Posted by Abby at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
her teacher was probably thinking some strange things about you today. :O) Her big brown eyes and angelic face still makes her look beautiful even if she had wild hair.
She is a beautiful child! Its funny, this pic makes me remember something... I have 2 nieces that are just 3 and 4 years younger than me. They grew up in California and every year when we would get their school pictures one or both of them would have their hair sticking out in a funny way on one side...
Guess you can be really glad that today was not a school picture day!!
That's funny! Maybe you should do a couple of those rubber bands per pony? We have had a few blow outs too but L's hair is not that curly, just falls in her face.
So funny how it didn't seem to bother her. At that age kids don't care about the insiginificant stuff like hair, they just care about the important stuff like playing...;)
What an adorable picture. I love that you grabbed the camera!
She's so pretty- even with messy hair!
thanks for dropping by my blog. Nice to meet you!
Post a Comment