Erin's school had a spring program where they put on the show Old McDonald's cow found his Moo. It was so adorable! Erin's class were the chicks. They sang a song called We're Chicks and We're Cute. Boy were they ever!
Keep in mind this is Kindergarten. These parents are super pumped and many of them tried standing in front of me while I was video taping and taking pictures as apparently it looked as though I had a prime spot. (this is what happens when you get there early you know BEFORE the production starts, jumping off my soap box) These parents all let me know their child has a solo you know little Johnny has never had a solo before. Let me jump in here to tell you each and every child got a one line solo and of course this was all their first times this is Kindergarten after all. So sometimes we have to stand our ground put on a firm smile so we can catch our children's memories.
I would put up a picture of Erin's whole class but since I don't have permission from all their parents you will have to catch my scrap book next time you stop by ;). You can watch the video as well if you like. So stinkin cute!


3 comments:
I bet she was the best looking chick up there!! :O) Love her hat!
That sounds like an interesting play. Iwould have loved to see it!
People can really be rude at times, can't they? I find them at parades, too. You go early to get a good spot and right before the parade starts about 10 people shove themselves right in front of you. GRRR! I am afraid I have made a few of them mad by reminding them that they came after me and could now stand behind me. Too bad! Maybe next time they will make the effort to get there early !?!?!
The chick hat it sooooo cute and of course so is Erin in it!!!
Post a Comment