
Okay is it just me or is there something about this picture that says "Hello some one needs a little help with staging pictures before they put them up on the Realtor website?"
Yes I was window shopping at houses available in our area and this is the shot of the master bathroom. Do you see the TV on the stand facing the toilet? Hilarious!
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
HILARIOUS!
Posted by Abby at 7:24 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Oh my!! They could have taken that out before they snapped the picture.
that is the funniest thing. I wonder if it's one of those cushy soft toilet seats! Seriously, sitting there for all of Gray's Anatomy would hurt my anatomy!
That is funny! I'm thinking they should push it back for showings and pictures. It's a huge bathroom though!
They should hire a new realtor lol
my husband would love this!!
Post a Comment