CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random Memory




Was going through some pictures/memories from the past and this one made me stop and smile. This is Regan and Erin on Halloween a couple years ago. I believe Erin was 3 it was her first year to actually go out door to door as she was finally big enough to care. This elephant costume has been passed down in our family and each has loved it! Now Regan this year decided she wanted to be Ariel. When I got her the costume and she looked in the mirror she said mom this is not right I don't look like her. Ariel has RED hair! So I ended up being sweet talked into getting her a red wig. When I ordered the wig online it looked like a beautiful auburn color. When we got it in the mail it was a bit brighter than I pictured. When my little girl put it on I was a bit shocked but since she loved it we decided to go with it (the crown definitely helps) Doesn't she just make the most precious Princess Ariel.

So here is my cute pair of trick or treaters from three years ago the little elephant and Princess Ariel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Regan's loving smile towards her sister. Very cute pictures!

April said...

I noticed the loving smile too and think it is so sweet at a young age how she is looking at her sister that way. She looks very cute as Ariel and the wig is a great addition to the costume!