Jordan will be coming back from his mission trip on Friday evening. Can you believe he is worried he missed out on ONE week of football practice? They started practice one week after school got out. They practice four days a week for 3 hours! This month the practices will bump up to two a day. I am telling you football is Jordan's life! He absolutely loves it! I went to pick him up from practice one day and this is what they were doing flip this tire over jump in it run around it flip it again all the way down to the other end in the 100 degree heat! Uggh no thank you this does NOT look like fun to me!
So if you are wondering where our family will be on Friday nights this fall you can catch us watching the Trojans play! Come on out and catch a game, his coach says Jordan is one of the fastest running backs they have!
Monday, August 10, 2009
Football practice aaaaallll summer
Posted by Abby at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Good luck this year Jordan!
Geez only one week off when school got out....I can't believe how many hours of practice they have during the Summer!
I still remember Jordan saying just a couple yrs ago when you guys were down here, "I'm pretty fast" and I thought it was so funny. Guess he really is fast!
I remember in high school the guys used to go to something called Daily Doubles. I'm not quite sure what it was all about but it sure never sounded good so I never asked!
How fun for you guys for Friday nights. I hope someday I will have one on danceteam or cheerleading so we can go to the local games. But I think we'll be involved parents and we'd go anyway, whether she participated in anything or not.
Post a Comment