CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, August 3, 2009

Lamb visit





I am so bummed I didn't get my camera out any more than I did with our visit to the Lamb family. It was such a quick visit unfortunately and we were so busy having fun these are the only shots I got during our visit. But aren't they all cute?

5 comments:

Dawn said...

I love air hockey. We just played this last night, my hubby and I had a much needed date night. I beat him at 2 games of bowling and he beat me at 2 games of air hockey. Now that sounds fair. =)

Nana-Judy said...

Didja notice I don't have any pics of Karl's b-day on my blog? Same thing...I forgot the camera!!

Mandy said...

The boys...funny. Looks like a fun day for the kid!

Anonymous said...

That's WAY more than I got. I forgot my camera at home!! BUMMER! I do like the one of the two boys drinking their Mt.Dew! HAHA Oh and you can tell that Erin is really beating Erika! Just look at Erika's face. :O)

April said...

Air hockey is one of my favorites! It is such an aggressive little sport. I used to play it with Terry and we were very competitive....now I'm competitive with hubby on the air hockey.