My friend blogging friend Nicole at Mom Trends is starting a weekly post of encouraging moms to have some Mommy time. I completely agree with her this is something all mom's need to find the time for. We all need a little me time. We feel so refreshed after a little break and so appreciate our amazing little ones more when we are rejuvenated!
Well as many of you know I really love my Walgreens stops. I do stop in once a week and so enjoy this moment to myself to spend some time doing one of my favorite things retail therapy. Since I am also a thrifty person it makes me so happy when I walk out like I did with a full bag and only paying $1.47! What have you done this week to get in your Mommy time?



3 comments:
I got some 'me' time in last Friday night. Got together with several friends for our once-a-month scrap book time at a local church. Some of these gals I have known from other places, but there are some that I only know because we scrap together. We all have a great time of 'visiting' while we scrap; and encourage one another with comments and advice about our current 'pages' or books we are working on. Love to spend this time!!
I love the idea of a scrap book night. Abby, thanks for helping to spread the word! Here is the link again
http://momtrends.blogspot.com/2009/08/mommy-time-monday-spa-time.html
I take 30 minutes normally 4 times a week to jump on the elptical at work or run while listening to music that doesn't involve Backyardigans, Special Agent Oso or ABC's.
Post a Comment