I am telling you Erin could make millions off this invention! Slippers made out of bubble wrap!
HAHAHA what a nut!
So cute! Kids are so creative.
You are so right! So fashionable, yet so fun, and every once in a while, the thrill of a "pop". Project Runway - watch out!
Kids would love them!
That is a great picture! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!!
Great idea Erin!
I think it would make your feet soft right??
oh my! I will have to try that!
I just loved this...the ultimate 'recycle,reuse,reduce'. It reminded me that my grandchildren always love the box the toy came in better than the toy itself. Everyone understands boxes and bubble wrap!b
Post a Comment
9 comments:
HAHAHA what a nut!
So cute! Kids are so creative.
You are so right! So fashionable, yet so fun, and every once in a while, the thrill of a "pop". Project Runway - watch out!
Kids would love them!
That is a great picture! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!!!
Great idea Erin!
I think it would make your feet soft right??
oh my! I will have to try that!
I just loved this...the ultimate 'recycle,reuse,reduce'. It reminded me that my grandchildren always love the box the toy came in better than the toy itself. Everyone understands boxes and bubble wrap!
b
Post a Comment