If you didn't already know I LOVE Go Karts and jump at the chance to drive them. How often do you get the chance to drive with your peddle to the metal and hug all the turns? (okay that was a rhetorical question no comments from the Peanut Gallery here) Jordan and I had a raise with the girls in tow. Of course I won but do you see Jordan trying as hard as he can to inch around me?
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
GO Karts
Posted by Abby at 6:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
A little unkown fact about abby is revealed; she loves go-carts. Did not know that. Looks like fun.
For some reason, I have never done this very much. I think I always let someone else get a 'turn' ahead of me---probably had something to do with stretching the money to fit so many kids who wanted a turn... Yeh, that is probably what it was...NOT my being scared that someone was going to run over me or cause me to crash...No that WASN'T it at all!
Glad you had such a great time!
I did notice you kicking Jordan's rear! I love them as well. Have you ever done bumper boats? It's real fun when your boat works and your husbands doesn't then you can just spray him in the face the whole time and ha can't get you back! :O)
I Was going to win but u won
Post a Comment