CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Miniature Golf




We went to play miniature golf the other day and had a great time. I have to say it was a VERY challenging course though. Check out this hole on top of this hill!



This hole actually rotated around! Very hard to hit a moving target!



Okay if that last hole was not challenging enough this one the whole platform rotated while you were trying to putt! It was actually hard to balance! I was a bit dizzy after getting off too! Fun though!

4 comments:

April said...

I really like miniature golf, but am so terrible at it...I couldn't even imagine trying to make it into a hole that is rotating!

Anonymous said...

That does look like fun. The rotating would make me sick. :O)

Mandy said...

I don't love mini golf. My kids do and I am so bad at taking them as I find it so BORING. Just not my thing...I guess they will have to just wait until aunt Abby comes here to take them!

yes1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.