CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Trail of fun




We just adore that our town has this beautiful trail for us to enjoy minutes from our house. It is such a lovely way to enjoy an afternoon! By the way this outfit of Regan's is one of her favorites she says she feels very fashionable when she wears it ;) She does look pretty stinkin cute!

4 comments:

Joanna Jenkins said...

Looks like a beautiful day and a beautiful trail :-)

Thanks for stopping by and entering my giveaway! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Mandy said...

That pic of Regan reminds me of you. I remember you loving vest too!

Anonymous said...

That is a wonderful trail to enjoy. Love the way the trees "hide" it. Regan it's a very stylish outfit! I'm glad you wore it while you were here and I could see you in it. :O)

April said...

That is too funny, I was thining the same thing as Mandy...that Regan reminds me of you.

I thought that trail was fun too when we were there and very convenient.