We have never done the Corn Maze before with our kids and decided this year to give it a go. Regan was really pumped and excited. Erin decided she would pair up with daddy and Regan went with me. I decided to let Regan be in charge of the map. Yeah I know...
We seemed to keep going round and round and at one time I swear we ended back up at the start but Miss Regan was very determined. It reminded me a bit of the Harry Potter movie when they were stuck in the Labyrinth of shrubs. If only I could get someone to come in and help us out. I was starting to get really hungry as this was very close to our dinner time and it was starting to get dark.
We find a look out and we can see nothing but corn in front of us. Oh boy! Let me tell if I heard it once I heard it hundred times. "I think if we just cut through the corn we will make it right here." NO we are NOT cutting through the corn!
Thankfully after what seemed like an eternity and was beginning to creep me out as I started to remember what other this movie made me think of "Children of the Corn" we made it out and got to go home to some nice warm dinner I made for everyone while daddy rinsed off everyone's muddy boots.
You may have noticed Jordan wasn't with us. He is now a Senior in high school and is so busy with his own activities we feel lucky when he is able to do things with us now a days. Awww he's growing up :(
Tuesday, October 27, 2009
Corn Maze
Posted by Abby at 11:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Wish they had had these things around ahen my kids were little. I think it would have been fun!
Erika's Kindergarten class did a small corn maze. We got out very easy so it was nothing like the one you got lost, I mean went in. :O)
We went through one last week and it was fairly easy to get through however in Utah it was VERY difficult. It stopped being fun and got old! Well, at least the corn did not come together and suck you under like the bushes did in HP!
Good for you guys! I've always wanted to try out the corn maze....I'm with you though, I couldn't cut through the corn...I would get more lost...=)
Post a Comment