Thought I would share with you where our family has been most Monday and Friday evenings. Watching Jordan play in the mud! Let me tell you I am not sure I have ever cleaned dirtier clothes than after his games!
If you look at the players he is #29 with the white Under Armor shirt on. (those Under Armor shirts are the best things to get for your kids if they play sports! They wick the moisture off them keeping them dry and warm!)
These pictures are from a home game that they beat the other team 7-0 and Jordan got in a lot of good plays. They had him playing defense which is not where he usually is. I was a little nervous as he was going against some of these REALLY big boys but discovered what the coach was thinking when I saw him in action he is small and fast so he is hard to catch!
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Fun in the mud
Posted by Abby at 2:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I am so glad he found a sport that he is doing so well in.
Post a Comment