Regan is 10 years old today. I know all moms say this but seriously where does the time go? I so remember the day she was born. When they placed this gorgeous chubby cheeked little bundle of sweetness on my chest she was so beautiful I actually asked them if they were sure she was really mine! When Gramps came later that day to see her his eyes teared up and he said well she is just so sweet I think I will call her Baby Sugars! Although Regan doesn't always like the 'baby' portion of that name so much any more it still fits her as she is just a sweet girl!
I love you Regan, Happy Birthday!


4 comments:
That name really does fit her...she is very sweet! Happy Birthday Regan!
Abby, I loved birthday party set up and games you did for her...very creative!
Happy Birthday Regan!!!!!
It looks like you had a wonderful party. Love you,
Happy Birthday Regan!! I would have told you on the phone had Madison not hogged it. haha just kidding! Hope you had a great day!!
Happy Birthday Baby Sugars! You look just as sweet now as the day you were born. Love gramps
Post a Comment