CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Picking the perfect Pumpkin





We went to the pumpkin patch this week to pick our pumpkins. We are a little late in the season this year to get this done but the awesome thing about this is that our two pumpkins together were marked down to less than $2!

The girls have very different techniques in picking our their pumpkin. Regan walked around stood there and ah ha found the perfect one right away. Erin on the other hand ran from aisle to aisle saying awww look at this one it's so cute I think I will name this one Plumpy. I would say is that the one you want? Noooo I don't think say awww look at this one I am going to name this one Stumpy because he was such a nice stem. Is this the one you want Erin? Noooo I need to keep looking. Then she spotted a bunch of tiny pumpkins. MOMMY mommmy mommy look at the baby pumpkins! I want one of these! So we have a baby pumpkin for Erin this year. It's so hard to choose isn't it?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that first picture stumpy or plumpy? haha Sounds like they had a good time picking.

April said...

Hunter was the same as Erin he was about the awww so cute ones too and he had to get a small one also. Yes, there is definitly a plust to waiting on getting a pumpking especially when it is nice on the pocket book!

April said...

as I'm looking at my last post I'm figuring I could slow down on my typing with the word errors...=)

Together We Save said...

Oh it is so hard to choose when you are at the pumpkin patch! And so much fun too. Looks like you had a fun day.