CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Dear Tooth Fairy



We had some 6 year old drama going on over at our house the other morning. Erin realized she took her tooth out to admire it after she had placed it under her pillow and lost it before she got it back under her pillow. She woke up and ran into to tell me all about it in HYSTERICS!

I calmed her down by letting her know that the Tooth Fairy is a very understanding lady and that I am sure this is not the first time this has ever happened for her. I told her we would write her a note explaining what happened. She worked really hard on this letter to the Tooth Fairy.

No worries she left Erin not one but two quarters under her pillow. I think she understood and appreciated the effort ;)

4 comments:

Nikki said...

Cute! :)

April said...

Super cute note! Yes, the tooth very is very understanding, isn't she....=)

Nana-Judy said...

Love it! The tooth fairy that used to come to our house would sometimes 'forget' to leave something, and I would have to go help the toothless person check all through their bed, pillow case, and covers. Guess what...we always 'found' where the tooth fairy had hidden the reward!!

Abby said...

Oh my that is just horrendous that the tooth fairy at your house would ever forget!! At our house that never NEVER happens especially not once we have gotten to the third child!