CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Mud Pie anyone?




The girls decided that it was the perfect day for a mud pie. They both thoroughly enjoyed the fresh rain and plentiful mud we had around our house. Let me tell you that I worked on laundry and bathes for the rest of the evening. I hope they have good memories from their day in the mud ;)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I so remember making mud pies! It was so much fun to add new things and see what your creation would end up as. Did they "bake" them in the sun or did the sun not cooperate for them?

Nana-Judy said...

One time my Mom gave me a few 'old' spices to play with when I made my mud creations. I really liked the cinnamon smell of my 'cakes' etc.! I don't believe it was 'dangerous' in any way, and I sure did have a lot of fun 'imagining' with those out-of-date spices.
As a Mom, I can remember all the 'clean-up' that is involved, too. But ,oh...the fun my kids had was worthit all!
I always said "That is why God made kids to be 'wash and wear' a little dirt should NOT be such a big deal"

April said...

I bet they had the best time! I will have to do that with Hunter especially with all the rain we get in our area.

Mandy said...

Yeah, I believe if they are playing nicely with one another and leaving the parents alone, let them be! :-)

ChefDruck said...

sometimes letting the messiness rule is worth the laundry!

manda said...

Ahh mud pies! Brings back memories...perhaps you should start teaching them to make pumpkin pies instead? Especially with fall now here!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yes1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.