Jordan came in and told Christian and I he had a project he needed to do for his church youth group. First he asked me What do you think I should know about women?
I said hmmm how about if a woman asks you if I look fat in this the answer is ALWAYS no!
He says okay - I look over his shoulder and he writes women love flattery. I say HEY that is not what I said! He said yeah it is.....ugh!
Then he asks Christian the same question What do you think I should know about women?
Christian says Even if you are right always let her win and let her be right its just easier.
I look over Jordan's shoulder and he writes this word for word!
I look up and say I don't think I am happy with the men in my life today! Christian says I don't blame you I wouldn't be either.
MEN!
Friday, October 23, 2009
The opposite Sex
Posted by Abby at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
This sooo cracked me up!!
Post a Comment