Erin and Maggie have always had a tight bond. They are sort of like twins as they were both babies at the same time. We got Maggie and then 3 months later we got the wonderful news we were going to adopt Erin. We really didn't plan it that way it just sort of happened. Let me tell you it is not easy to have a puppy and a baby at the same time, but if you are going to be up anyway feeding the baby you might as well let the puppy out to potty while you're at it right? Anyway Maggie is very protective over Erin and tolerates quit a bit of good natured lovin from Erin. In the pictures she is using Maggie as a pillow while she plays her DS and reading her a story she just knew Maggie would love Bingo of course!
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Erin and Maggie
Posted by Abby at 8:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I love this - so cute!!
Every kid should have a "friend" either real or imaginary that they can share everything with. Looks like they have a great bond!
Sometimes the best pillow is one that is warm and fuzzy. :O)
I love that she is able to use her as a pillow. I sure hope Hunter is able to do that with our Shepherd pup one day.
You can really tell that they have a special relationship. These are great pictures!
I can't tell who is having more fun here. :)
Post a Comment