CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Things I miss and DON'T MISS



Things I do miss about Alaska: the set up of this house was just so awesome for me! I loved the laundry room was just off the kitchen. I put my scrapbook area in there and it was my private sanctuary. But I still was so close to everyone at the same time



Yes this was a fun day sledding with my family BUT it was April for goodness sakes!! Snow for nine months of the year I definitely DON'T miss about Alaska!



I also miss that Christian worked a 8-5 workday Monday - Friday every week and was home for supper every night. Also for every holiday since he worked an office job there, but I surely don't miss worrying about him being sent to Iraq!



I also miss having little baby Erin. She is turning into a big girl too fast. But notice in the picture the big ole knot on her forehead that was from running into the corner of the wall I believe. I don't miss that or the potty training I had to do with her while there! Uggh potty training!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They both look so little! APRIL!!! I would have hated that! I'm sick of winter right now and we haven't really had a "real" winter this year. I'm ready to go outside!!!

April said...

It is so fun to look back at picture of your kids and see how much they have grown. I'm with you...the potty training thing sucked!!!