I was chatting with Margie Christian's cousin the other day on facebook and she reminded me of this memory I thought I would share. On Regan's 6th birthday. I made this cake for her. Isn't it cute? I have no idea if it was any good b/c this is the night before. She is chatting on the phone with Grandma getting birthday wishes. Her party was scheduled for the next day when low and behold the stomach flu hit our house fierce! As I look at this picture of Regan I can see she was already getting pale. I should have known! Poor Regan was up all night throwing up followed by Jordan and Daddy. Erin and Mommy were the only ones who didn't get it. But both of us were so exhausted from taking care of everyone else that this cake got thrown out by the time it was remembered again....
Monday, February 23, 2009
Memories....
Posted by Abby at 6:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
What a cute cake! Bummer that you had to toss it...at least you got a picture of it before you threw it out.
Poor baby! So sad when they are sick on their birthday.
Post a Comment