So I went out last week to buy some more of the reusable grocery sacks (I think I now have enough to get all my groceries) and do you know they tried to put them in a plastic grocery bag to give them to me?
Thats funny! I had the opposite. I bought one of those nice size bags for Mackenzie and for us to tote her things in for the plane ride and they asked me if I wanted my groceries bagged in them. I wasn't even think of my groceries, I was buying it for something else. ha!
4 comments:
Been there done that!
My biggest irony: I have the bags.BUT, I forget to take them with me! That is my next project: remembering to use the bags!
I am having to re-post this, because the 'word verification' thing did not come up the first time :-(
Thats funny!
I had the opposite. I bought one of those nice size bags for Mackenzie and for us to tote her things in for the plane ride and they asked me if I wanted my groceries bagged in them. I wasn't even think of my groceries, I was buying it for something else. ha!
So funny!
Post a Comment