We have this really interesting banister at our house. Erin has taken full advantage of it and lines her cars all her cars up so they can all enjoy a ride down the banister. (I clean a lot of tire marks off this banister) Cracks me up how meticulous she is about how each one needs to be lined up. When one goes she goes and pushes them all up one car link. Erin insists that her cars LOVE this ride. I am thinking she likes it too. . .
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Traffic in the Meyer house
Posted by Abby at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Looks like fun to me also..
very cute!
I can't tell you how many times there has been 'Traffic' in our house. Especially from Kirk playing with his cars. He, too, liked to line them all up and advance them one by one. Thanks for a great post and a 'remembery' for me!
That looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment