I was starting to feel a little achey and thought OH no I don't wan to get sick! So off to Walgreens I went to find some Coldeeze or Zucol. As I was standing there checking out all these wonderful remedies an elderly lady came up to me and said, "Sick are ya?" I looked at her and said, "No, but I feel like I will be in about a day or so so I thought I would try to get ahead of it." She smiled and said, "Honey let me tell you what you need to do. You need to go home take a HOT bath have a HOT drink and go to bed for the next 12 hourse. You will feel fine after that. Your body is just tired." I smiled and said thank you.
I want to know who has time, especially moms, to sleep TWELVE hours straight?!!!
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Feeling a cold coming on....
Posted by Abby at 3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh it would be wonderful wouldn't it?! I'm SO SICK of the fighting in my house right now! We need spring so bad!
Post a Comment