CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Run some energy off





We decided to take the younger two out on the trail to run some energy off. I had to laugh when Hunter got tired he stopped dead in his tracks. April said Hunter come on what's wrong. He said Mom I got no minutes left. I think that was his way of saying he was tired of walking. April looked at him and said well we're almost there you want to borrow some of my minutes? It cracked me up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very quick thinking on April's part. I would have just said to get a move on, but I like her way much better!

April said...

It's definitely funny the things kids come up with. The picture of Hunter and Erin standing on the water hole turned out really good.