Is that even a word? I don't even know any more. My brain so hurts from this class it is just so outside of the box thinking for me. (sigh) this class will eventually come to an end. Please pray for me that it ends with a great grade for me. I sure am trying. Modus tollens, Disjunctive syllogism, Reductio ad absurdum... eye yi yi I really am not enjoying this.
Speaking of Philosophy I have a question for you. Do you sneak treats such as candy into the movies? If so do you ever feel guilty about it? The theaters charge such an unreal amount you could buy the movie 3 or 4 times over just for popcorn and soda! What are your thoughts?
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Philosophizing
Posted by Abby at 4:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Gary and I went to the movies last night and yes we did sneak candy. And yes I do feel bad about it. I don't sneak candy in when my kids are with me though. I don't want to teach them it is okay to lie but when they are not with me yeah I do, but not all the time, just when I have some Dove dark chocolates laying around.
I sneak sometimes...and yes I usually feel bad, but COME ON!!! It's so expensive to buy snacks from there!
We do usually buy popcorn and a soda though so I figure it evens out. :O)
Post a Comment