CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 17, 2009

Easter festivities


These are shots of our Easter festivities at Grandma Meyer's house. Here are the girls coloring Easter eggs with Grandma. Can I ask you what is the purpose in coloring these eggs anyway? We don't hide these we use the plastic ones. I guess it's just tradition.




This was Grace's first Easter that she got to participate and have fun with the Easter egg hunt. (check out her proud parents)





They all had a great time and left with lots of loot! The Easter Bunny was good to these cousins. I am so thankful we decided to do the hunt the day before Easter as on Easter it poured and buckets and this just wouldn't have been possible. Isn't this a beautiful day?



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the picture of little miss helpful and baby Grace. :O) We use our eggs to make deviled eggs. It's kind of fun eating eggs that are pink, and blue, and green etc.

April said...

Gracie is so adorable! Easter egg hunts are so fun.

Claremont First Ward said...

Don't you just love Easter Egg hunts? :)