Do you remember the names you loved as a child? The ones you always names your dolls or imaginary friends? I remember loving the name Lucy, Sally, and Savannah. I am not quite sure why I loved the first two but the movie Savannah Smiles was one of my faves as a little girl.
I have noticed my girls seem to have a couple names they always pick for their dolls or characters on their video games. Melody is a big favorite of theirs. Not sure why but they often argue over which one gets to be Melody this time. They also pick names of friends like Madison, Delayla, or Jake. The one that always warms my heart is that Erin loves to name whatever item she has decided she is going to snuggle and sleep with that week Stephanie. . .her birth mom's name.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Names
Posted by Abby at 8:13 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
L loves the name Callie. Names everything Callie.
Great post! I use to love the name Ashley. You would think that I would have wanted that for a girls name when I was pregnant, but I didn't.
That warms my heart about Erin and her birth mom's name.
That IS so sweet! My fave name when I was little was Maryetta. Mary was my Grandma's first name and Etta was my Nana's.
I loved the names Tiffany and Holly. I got those names from General Hospital. I have been a soap junkie since the age of four.
Erin sure is a sweetie.
Post a Comment