Moments after I took this picture I stood up to check the camera and heard a blood curling scream for Lauren. I had no idea what happened. But in the blink of an as Sam was trying to jump off the top of that car his foot swung in and poor Lauren ended up with a shiner just in time for Easter.
Eye yi yi the chaos of getting 9 kids together for a play date! One injury out of nine kids not too bad huh?
Thursday, April 23, 2009
The infamous injury
Posted by Abby at 7:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Yeah, they happen so quickly. What would I do without those boo boo bags?
I think I need some of those boo boo bags. I love how Gary is "taking care" of Lauren. Looks like how Chris would take care of one of ours. :O)
Post a Comment