CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 13, 2009

We're back. . .


It's always nice to go off for a vacation but isn't it always so nice to get back home? Thanks to everyone for all their hospitality while we were there for our visit. We had a great time.

Happy Easter!

6 comments:

Nana-Judy said...

Thanks for coming by to see me! I knew it would have to be a short visit, but it meant a lot to me. There is never enough time when you go somewhere to do all of the things you want to do and see all of the people you want to see!!

Dawn said...

Welcome back to the NW!

Anonymous said...

Very cute! You all match. I'm not surprised...you always do such a great job with that. Love the girls dresses btw and your hair is getting so long!

Lori said...

What a nice looking family. I had a great time visiting with you!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yes1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.