CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Winnings

Since I had a post regarding winning earlier this week I thought it only appropriate I share with you my winnings for this week. I have had a good week! I have won

a set of Owl stationary I plan to use for Miss Regan's Harry Potter birthday party from

Southern Flair

Also won this American Heroes cd that I know the girls will love listening too!

and the 2 disc dvd set I mentioned in my last post that I won from Family Video that only 3 people entered so my chances were pretty good at 1 in 3!

3 comments:

Mandy said...

If Family Video would follow ME I might have a chance!!! Errrr. O well, congrats!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
yes1 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.