Because I know this is your dream . . .and I know this will make you smile!
That's hilarious. I loved seeing their faces, so many looked in shock and disturbed and others thought it was fun. Thanks for the post!
OMG Chris found this and thought the exact same thing about Mandy! Funny! I meant to send it to her too, but you got there first.
This just tells me I am not the only one that finds it necessary to drop everything for a song and dance!
This just makea me want to sing, too. I got a warm, fuzzy when I saw it the first time a week or so ago. I would like to know 'the story'--wouldn't you??
I would love to hear the story behind this!
I want to hear the story behind this too. That made me want to get up and and dance with them. Very cool!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
That's hilarious. I loved seeing their faces, so many looked in shock and disturbed and others thought it was fun. Thanks for the post!
OMG Chris found this and thought the exact same thing about Mandy! Funny! I meant to send it to her too, but you got there first.
This just tells me I am not the only one that finds it necessary to drop everything for a song and dance!
This just makea me want to sing, too. I got a warm, fuzzy when I saw it the first time a week or so ago. I would like to know 'the story'--wouldn't you??
I would love to hear the story behind this!
I want to hear the story behind this too. That made me want to get up and and dance with them. Very cool!
Post a Comment