Great, great Pics! I love Jordan's smile and his 'ease' with the baby on his lap. He looks toward him are precious, too. The picture of Regan and her cousin is great, too. I love the big pile of pillows and blankets. So comfy looking!
I really love the picture of Gracie looking up to Jordan. It is so sweet. Ashton has been very happy to see his pictures. He keeps asking were are my cousins.
4 comments:
Great, great Pics! I love Jordan's smile and his 'ease' with the baby on his lap. He looks toward him are precious, too. The picture of Regan and her cousin is great, too. I love the big pile of pillows and blankets. So comfy looking!
oops! Should say 'HER looks toward him...'
I really love the picture of Gracie looking up to Jordan. It is so sweet.
Ashton has been very happy to see his pictures. He keeps asking were are my cousins.
These are special pictures! I love them!
Post a Comment