CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

So great to get to see friends!


I really enjoyed getting to see everyone this past week. Here is a shot of me, Mandy, and Lori. I got to meet Lori's little guy Klein. What a CUTE baby! He is so laid back and just a sweetie. Want to see what it looks like when all our kids get together for a meal?

Kid CHAOS! Way too much fun!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! Just one little thing...Me and my kids aren't in them. :O) I thought you were going to come by and pick me up on your way there. :O)

Mandy said...

Those pics make me laugh. The top one as you can see me leaning into your shadow, trying to get out of the sun so I could see where the camera were and the bottom as I remember pics like those of us when we were little with all the neighborhood kids! Gotta love it! And only one black eye with all those kids, not too bad!

Mandy said...

(cameras)

And I went back and looked at it again and want to say, "yes, Truman?"

April said...

You girls look great! I love the kid picture of all the different ages and sizes of kids at the table...very cute!

ChefDruck said...

So fun! Kids love a big crowded meal with everyone around the table.

Thanks for all your suggestions on Ohio and your inspiration about moving. It's really helped me to see your can do attitude about getting it done. Makes me want to stop whining!