Tear jerkers if you decide to watch these have a big box of Kleenex on hand!
-Finding Neverland. My favorite line: Look right there in that moment the boy no longer exists he has become a man.
-Terms of Endearment. Oh boy need I say any more? The pain of watching this mother loose her child. . .
-My Girl. Just caught this movie last month and sobbed! I so love what a beautiful child Vada is and those around her slowly figure it out too.
-Beaches. Sappy chic flick but come on admit it you love it too!
-Steel Magnolias. Who knew we could laugh in the middle of a sob?
Thursday, April 2, 2009
Five Faves
Posted by Abby at 8:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Seen them all but Finding Neverland, it is on my to do list though.
Beaches has been my favorite Sobfest movie. I used to watch it whenever I needed a good cry!
I think Marley & me has now replaced it.
Legends of the Fall makes me SOB, just watched that last month and forgot how sad it was.
Great pics!! I also love A Walk to Remember. Cry every time!
Post a Comment