Regan and Erin and even Jordan got involved in picking the cherries out in our tree and Grandma Meyer helped them make it into cherry jelly. Aren't they pretty? We are thinking what fun gifts for teacher's on the first day of school, huh?
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Cherry jelly!
Posted by Abby at 11:46 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
What a great idea! You need to teach me how to can.
It really looks yummy........ Great job Grandma and Girls....
Regan's hair looks really nice long like that. Erin looks super happy also...
how cute is your kitchen! That's a great idea for the first day. I bet it's yummy!
It really is Yummy! And Lori I am not sure this really counts as canning since it was really just getting the juice from the cherries mixing in the sugar and then adding to jars. Oh yeah we added wax to the top so as not to spoil. I would gladly show you next time I see you though!
I love that idea...very crafty!
Post a Comment