I wanted to share this cute story from Erin's birthday. The night before her birthday she saw me making her cake and asked what it was for and I said well someone is turning 5 tomorrow. She got a big smile and said is it me? I said I think so! She said how many more sleeps? I said you sleep tonight and you wake up in the morning and you will be five. She said all giddy and excited you mean I'll wake up and not even know I'm five! All right!!! Well I went to my Yoga class that night and when I got back I asked Christian where the girls were and he said their both in bed. I said really? He said yeah that's the easiest I ever got Erin to go down. I told her it was time for bed and she ran and got into her bed and said she was going to hurry up and go to sleep so she could hurry up and be FIVE!
Oh Yeah Mandy she loves her bike. Epecially the fun streamers. She went out to ride it today and ran in screaming b/c she saw a spider. So we will see how much use it actually gets...
Friday, July 25, 2008
Wanted to add a bit from Erin's birthday
Posted by Abby at 10:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is such a cute story. Maybe if you tell her to run over the bugs with her bike tires??? :O)
Oh I meant to tell you that I love the new background!! I love fall and fall colors!
That is a cute story. One to remember. Maybe you should tell her everyday, "when you wake up you will be 5 and a week old and not even know it!" Probably won't work as well though huh? :-)
Thought that was a good idea of Karen's to run over the bugs!
Post a Comment