CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Sweet sixteen




For Jordan's 16th birthday party he invited a couple of his friends to the local Laser Quest and played arcade games and laser tag for a couple hours. The boys all seemed to have a great time. One of his friends was not able to make it and so we had extra tickets for the games. Jordan is such a sweet kid he asked me if I wanted to go in and play I told him I would pass ;). I went and got reimbursed for the extra tickets instead.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he had a good time. It also looks like your icing melted a little huh? :O) I bet they were still yummy. At least you are a good mom and made them yourself. I visit the good old Wal-Mart!! Jordan is such a cutie in these pictures. What a cute smile!

Mandy said...

What a cute kid. I think he has changed a lot since last summer when he was here. It might be the contacts? Super cute!

Lori said...

What a handsome young man. You and Christian should be very proud.

April said...

Looks like a lot of fun!